Hawaii Fire Damage Cleanup and Repairs
Hawaii Fire Damage Prevention Information
- Check Smoke Alarms
Smoke Alarms Should be present on every level of your home and outside each bedroom.
- Install a Fire Extinguishers
Install a fire extinguisher in or near your kitchen and know how to use it.
- Plan Escape Routes
Create TWO escape routes in your home and practice them with your family. Establish an outside gathering spot so all family members can be accounted for quickly.
- Be Careful During the Holidays
Unfortunately, many fires occur around the holidays. Exercise caution with candles, keep Christmas trees watered and do not leave Christmas lights turned on for extended periods of time.
Hawaii Fire Damage Services
- Emergency Response 24/7
- Emergency Board-ups/Security
- Temporary Power and Cooling
- Smoke and Soot Removal
- Contents Management
- Complete Pack-outs
- Secure, Climate-Controlled Storage
- Demolition and Reconstruction
- Insurance Claim Estimating and Coordination
Call us for your fire damage restoration & cleanup needs!