Emergency Water Extraction
Call 24 Hours:

MD Restoration is a licensed general contractor in the state of Hawaii. This means we can legally perform demolition, alterations, repairs, and remodeling at your residence or business.

It is important to note that water damage and mold remediation work performed in the state of Hawaii do not require contractors licenses like asbestos remediation. Anyone, including homeowners and handymen, can perform these services. However, some states in the U.S. have already created license requirements, such as Texas and Florida, in order to better monitor the professional abilities of remediation service providers and protect the public from unnecessary safety and health risks. We hope Hawaii adopts this requirement in the near future.

Repairs, in the wake of mitigation and remediation work, do require a license in the state of Hawaii*, and in most cases, insurance companies will not work with non-licensed contractors and service providers. MD Restoration is licensed and insured to perform any type of construction work from simple drywall repair and painting, to complete kitchen remodeling and bathroom installation.

Our clients love the convenience of working with a single provider and point of contact for water damage restoration and mold remediation projects. Our ability to take a job from complete disaster to full recovery is a value that is immeasurable to homeowners, property managers, insurance adjusters, and general managers who simply don’t have the time to manage and coordinate multiple companies and skilled trades. As a Hawaii general contractor, we excel in this area, and provide a fluid, seamless transition from mitigation and cleanup to repair and remodeling.

In addition, we use a pricing program designed and implemented by the insurance industry called Xactimate. This pricing system makes it very easy and quick for insurance adjusters to analyze our estimates and approve our work. This equates to faster insurance payments, and ultimately, a quicker recovery for homeowners.

*There are some exceptions. For more details please visit the Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs at http://hawaii.gov/dcca/rico/licensedcontractor/licensedcontractor.html.