MD Restoration is seeking Project Managers to join our team. These individuals are responsible for securing jobs and managing client expectations while working closely with Construction and Production Managers to execute the job scope within the projected deadline and budget. They must be well-versed in construction and mitigation drying methodologies to provide accurate information to the client and parties involved to achieve the best results. The right candidates will be reliable, self-motivated, and eager to join a hardworking, enthusiastic team.
As Oahu’s largest and most comprehensive restoration firm, MD’s priority is keeping our clients safe and healthy. Our Project Managers play a big role in this mission.
This position requires the ability to work on weekends and after hours as well as a current, valid driver’s license. You should be proficient in Microsoft Office; Xactimate experience and IICRC Certifications are preferred. You must be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening and background check.
Specific Job Duties:
- Inspects new jobs and meets with clients within 24-48 hours of receiving assignments to explain, discuss, and project timelines and protocols with the customer.
- Maps, notates, photographs, and produces a scope of work via Xactimate Estimating Software.
- Works with insurance companies to negotiate the settlement amount and define the scope while adhering to IICRC standards and building codes.
- Works with clients and vendors to select material finishes within the estimated budget.
- Updates the client, keeping them apprised of timelines or changes that may impact completion dates or budgets.
- Builds relationships with vendors and subcontractors to maintain high-level workmanship.
- Memorializes information through emails and proprietary documentation software.
Education and Years of Experience:
– High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
How to Apply:
Please send all resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also apply in person at our office located at 2343 N. King Street, Honolulu, HI 96819 from 8 AM to 4 PM, Monday through Friday.
Job Type: Full-time