We are in search of an upbeat, independent, go get-em attitude individual, to be our Marketing Associate!
MD Restoration is Hawaii’s most comprehensive locally owned and operated disaster recovery firm. From its humble beginnings as a cleaning and janitorial company in 2002 MD Restoration has always followed the mantra: “treat every customer as if they were family.” 20 years later MD Restoration has grown to over 80 team members and 60 company vehicles by always improving upon its customer-first culture. 24-hour water extraction, mold remediation, fire and smoke damage cleanup, asbestos abatement, carpet and upholstery cleaning, as well as general contracting, are its core services. Creating a service that takes all the stress out of your disaster is our #1 priority.
Basic Job Function
Responsible for building and maintaining public relations, social media relations and administrative duties.
The right candidate thrives when working independently and under minimal supervision; is driven to turn their ideas into reality, and takes pride in their craft.
- Drives social media presence through the use of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other media platforms to promote MD Restoration.
- Face-to-face interaction with new and existing clients to promote service, processes and benefits of our service
Maintain financial sponsorships with professional organization programs.
- Design, purchase and distribute marketing brochures, calendars, apparel and other merchandise
- Organize, set up and attend social events such as golf tournaments, lunch-and-learns, and social night-outs.
- Maintain public relations by following up with clients on active projects and acts a liaison for any arising issues
- Ensures the client is experiencing excellent communication, quality workmanship and an overall outstanding experience
College degree and/or prior marketing experience preferred but not necessary.
Driver license and must be willing to go through a background check. After hours and longer shifts may be required to attend special/social events
~ Weekly Paychecks
~ Holiday and Vacation Pay
~ Medical Insurance
You can also apply in person at our office located at 2343 N. King Street, Honolulu, HI 96819 from 8 AM to 4 PM, Monday through Friday.